Janet raised five children and is the proud grandparent of a 2011 graduate of South St. Paul Secondary. She and her husband, Rev. Oliver White, have resided in South St. Paul for over eight years.
Janet will bring 25 years of education experience to the South St. Paul School Board:
- 10 years of classroom teaching experience
- 12 years of work readiness training for mentally and physically challenged students
- 3 years of education administration experience
- Well-versed in Restorative Justice practices
- Provides fresh perspectives on closing the achievement gap